welcoming guest

Monday, July 23, 2012

Hell'O

















Me : Hello Robot!
Robot : ...
Me : Hello Bush!
Bush : ...
Me : Hello Icebox!
Icebox : ... (don't wanna talk, 'cause I'm "Cool" )

Okay I wanna talk to my couch and my pillow

Me : Hello Couch! Hello Pillow!
Couch + Pillow : Zzz...
(Hard Target : Never Ending Imagination With Us. Everything's Gonna Be True!)

Hope : (shouted angrily) Hey, try again to speak to 3-Little-Shit-Stuffs! I'm here, baby!

Facts : Who do you trust to, baby? But, everything is clear, isn't it? You can't speak to 3-Little-Shit-Stuffs!

Me : (grin to Hope and Facts) None the less, I still have my bestfriends, babies! They're Couch and Pillow... where Everything is Gonna Be True With 'em!

(I've hit the Bullseye)

21:34, July, 23

No comments:

Post a Comment